to move along in a steady, continuous stream
the mental state in which a person is fully immersed in a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and enjoyment in the activity performed.
the delivery of a rap music vocal performance, defined by prosody, cadence, and speed
Lean / Kanban:
The uninterrupted and uniform movement of work in small batches through multiple, aligned subsystems.
Who we are
We are Andreas and Susanne Bartel, Kanban and agile coaches and trainer based in Hamburg, Germany.
We equip teams, leaders, and organizations with modern management tools to design their work systems single-handedly in a way that maximizes their effectiveness. We teach you how to fish rather than fishing for you!
What inspires us and keeps us going
Wir sind gerne in der deutschen und weltweiten Kanban Community unterwegs und lieben Bücher die unseren Horizont erweitern oder auch mal unser bisheriges Bild auf den Kopf stellen.
Diese Leute und ihre Bücher haben uns besonders geformt, beeindruckt und inspiriert:
- David J. Anderson, Mike Burrows und gesamte Lean Kanban-Community
- Eliyahu M. Goldrat’ Theory of Constraints
- Dave Snowden’s Cynefin Modell
- Bücher wie “Turn the ship around”
Don’t miss our upcoming public classes and events:
- Meet Susanne with her experience report from applying the Kanban Maturity Model as a coaching tool in June at Enterprise Agility Europe 2019 in Bilbao, Spain.
- Meet Andreas and Susanne with Learning Labs on Portfolio Management and Kanban Techniques at Lean Kanban Global Summit in May.
- Open Kanban Management Professional II class with Andreas in Hamburg June 24/25.
Agile-Lean Internation Frankfurt 2019 – Applications of the Kanban Maturity Model (Slides)
Abstract As part of the KMM Beta Workgroup, I have applied the Kanban Maturity Model for almost a year now…
What does it take to grab a cupcake?
We were invited again to speak at the Lean Kanban Central Europe conference. Andreas gave a fast-paced talk about applying…
Videos of our LKNA 18 talks online!
We were invited to join LeanKanban North America in April 2018, and we really enjoyed the trip and the conference,…